The IIC’s 51st Annual Conference follows the International Regulators Forum online on 6-7 October
Sponsored by Frontier Economics
Transition in converged communications – the pandemic calls for a new pact between public and private sectors:
– how are cooperative and collaborative regulatory approaches advancing across, and beyond, the telco, media and tech sectors?
– what are the optimum frameworks to protect the interests of individuals and society whilst promoting innovation and investment?
Keynote sessions will focus on how the telco, media and tech sectors have pivoted over the last 18 months, what form their transition is taking, and what they hope for from regulators and policy makers to enable positive outcomes for all.
Regulatory authority leaders will talk about the steps they are taking with cross-sector cooperation to meet the challenges of the digital world.
Focused panel discussions with sector experts will tackle the IIC’s key themes:
• Privacy, safety and security
• Content: innovation, regulation and markets
• Competition policy
• Infrastructure and spectrum: 5G and next generation networks
• Investment in a time of increased focus on sustainability and the implications of climate change
The IIC’s International Regulators’ Forum will will held online on 4-5 October
The IIC’s Small Nations’ Regulators Forum will follow the International Regulators’ Forum online on the afternoon of 5 October
Register your interest here.